Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today was a good day!

WELL. Summary of today i had a really good day, went down to SMa to pay for my school fees.lol i went down to bugis in my morning clothes and unbrushed teeth and unwashed hair.

Starting school soon. I really have to work hard. my last 2 mods didn't turn out as well as i liked it to be.Sigh.And it's mass comm modules,things that i'm majoring in.

After that, came back and had lunch alone at market. It was a beautiful afternoon.Hot,clear skies,brightest bluest sky i'd ever seen before. Walked around cause i didn't want to waste the afternoon and went for a garage sale. bought 4 glasses,2 books and a VERY NICE BAG!
I wanted to buy a vase but the owner broke it.ARGH

I'm a complete sucker for beautiful things,especially glass.

Then timothy called me down to Plaza singapore for a workshop by a bassist. WAH the bassist name was wendy phua. SHE IS HOT AND SHE CAN PLAY DAMN GOOD MUSIC HAHAHAHA

I like very much.hahah.
This post is very point form as i'm going out to club soon and i'm late to meet my guys.
It's been a great day and it looks like it's gonna be a good night.
:#

No comments: