Thursday, February 4, 2010

blogging from the nlb

I'm at NLB now,gonna study after i write this entry. This is written for remembering.
I just had a beer at SMU's cafe. The feeling of an ice cold beer and just watching the world go by is really amazing. I could do that all day long.

So wat has been happening in my life?
-Failed my driving
-Did my first weekend duty
-BARON DRINKING
-working

LOL 4 points WISH I COULD DO THAT IN MY PRESENTATIONS
my mom's taking a sewing class instead of her bible study class.Sigh
On one hand i support her cause i think it'll really get her to mix around with others instead of just staying at home.And plus she doesn't like her bible study class.Says she doesn't feel it.
That's where i don't approve.Cause i think there are times where i don't feel it but i try my best to do my best.And she's halfway through the course,3 years already. There are times when i don't really feel like i believe in god.esp when i wanna do stuff.but i know he's there. it's like being loved i guess. although they act like they don't love you,really they do? This should be understood in the asian context,esp if your parent was a typical chinese parent. TCP

Maybe i'm typing gibberish.

No comments: