Thursday, November 6, 2008

First gymnastics class today! FUN FUN FUN
Did some round offs, which btw are not like cartwheels in which you just throw yourself into the movement.It's like from standing into handstand where you end up 180 degrees from where you were. THEN WE WENT TO THE TRAMPOLINE WOO. I can clear a lorry easily with that height.Only complains were that an hour was too short,warmups were too long and the people there stuck to their own groups lol

There were 5 other guys there.2 older angmoh ladies,3 people my age,1 girl from mgs(juiliana) and 1 guy from hwachong(samuel) and 1 other guy(En ting?Rui en?Can't rememeber the name). The three teenagers are quite good friends cause i saw them leaving in a car together

I wanna do a shooting star press soon!
Work tmr so later loves



Manic Street Preachers! I've only hear 3 of their songs but I'm going for the concert :D

No comments: