Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Workout log with 50% more prefab sprout!

Back squats
5x5x 75kg

Dynamic rows
3x10x 20kg
2x8x 30kg

Shit workout today,i knew i was in trouble when 75kg felt way too heavy than it should have been.

Wanted to continue on with my workout but needed to get back home. It seems after my dates with the russian squat program,my squats haven't improved yet.sigh.and my back squats feel so strange suddenly. But i'll be back on friday doing my squats and 5x5:D that's how winning is done,with perserverance.

Had a pretty damn lewd job offered to me today.DAMMIT and i didn't expect that is all i'll say

had a new supervisor come today,my colleagues are pretty antisocial to him,not talking to him but i find he's a nice guy.But something he said struck me today.
We were looking at the income the company made during the week and he said the parties brought in twelve thousand alone so we ought to be grateful that the parties were paying for our salary.

i've not heard alot of encouragement or positive statements made by the colleagues around me and from myself as well.Not about how to help the company but more of 'how much time left before i go home' and 'shit there are alot of plates to clean' I do admit that i feel good when i finish work but where is my sense of pride in my work?

It's hard to want to do something with pride when there are more than 5 customers waiting for their orders to be taken and it's crunch time but something needs to be changed and done



Anyway some prefab sprout for you guys.
Will heaven wait,all heavenly,over the next horizon?

No comments: