Sunday, October 5, 2008

first post

the hardest part of doing anything is getting it off the ground,writting the first words. i wanna write something that will mean something,something that will make an impact,something that will make you think

i've finally finished my polytechnic. 3 and a half years. Much of it i don't remember or care to remember. i remember the embrassing moments the most clearly. now i need to be the student that i've always wanted to be during my schooling life. It's true what they say, you don't really know what you have until you've lost it. i've screwed away my polytechnic life big time. From doing things half heartedly to plain indifference, it lead from secondary school to polytechnic, polytechnic year 1,2,2 and a half, 3 to graduation. I've alienated most of my classmates from me. And what for?

I really can't answer that.But i can answer what i'm going to be. I'm going to be the person that i want to be.i'm going to be myself and i'm going to be me. i'm going to be the person i knew all this time that i could be. watch

1 comment:

Timothy said...

i'll be watching u