Monday, October 13, 2008

workout log

9-10-08
Workout
Front squat 6 x 3 x 70kg

Overhead squat
2 x 6 x 30 kg (This one was very bad,knees kept opening up)

Push jerk
3 x 3 x 40 kg

Pullups
12,13,6,10,12,8

Some grip work

12-10-08
Front squat
6 x 2 x 70kg

High pull
2 x 5 x 30 kg
5 x 40 kg

I need rubber or olympic plates!!!!!!! I want to go nus and drop the weights there!!!! Sigh

Went swimming in the sea on sat. My family wanted to do a try out before any actual signning up took place. The sea is very hard, not so much of the waves pushing you to shore but the salt water. Blweahh. We swam 100m? but it took like 5 mins and the waves weren't very choppy. Not used to the salt. I think my mouth aged 20 years in that swim. Could preserve fish with a kiss. But there were alot of xmm there! hee hee.

Anyway anyone want a massage from me? I'm trying to learn massage.
My train of thought is not very straight today. ok off to buy a present and to play the piano and sleep.
i'm gonna quit my job soon!!!! ha ha ha

No comments: