Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I haven't really written anything in this blog that vaguely resembles anything like what my life has been like. People usually blog about their days, what they felt, the experiences that they've been through or the bitchy thoughts that goes through their mind. Hhahahah.

I guess the reason why i started this blog is to give people a glimpse into my life.cause i really don't talk about much. it just seems terribly rude and obnoxious to suddenly just blurt out about something that happened to you and then talk about it with your friend.

well it does seem that way to me.haha.

School was good. I wasn't the studious apple polishing(come to think of it,some people clean their apples with spit) class monitor but i paid attention to the lecturer as she taught. i really enjoyed sitting in a class and cramming like hell. I was freaking worried for the exam as we had only 3 lessons and nothing else except for the study guide for assistance. On the day of the exam i really thought i was going to fail because i couldn't regurgitate all the information.Really truly.

I really wish i could phrase it in such a nonsensical way that would make you laugh and understand perfectly what i meant. My friend alex could do in perfectly. she dressed like a preppie/goth/indie/confused manner. but what a ferocious intelligence.

Anyway,school this thurs sat sunday. That means no hot girl on sat and no serangoon garden visit on sun. D:

ok food is digested. time to exercise

No comments: