Tuesday, January 20, 2009

shaft is my love song

back home at 11.30.hello all.i'm working at kallang lesiure park these few days. It's nice to be working again although i'm standing for 11 hours.Beats sitting infront of a computer imo. I wont say what i'm working as but it deals with alot of people who speak chinese.Hahaha. Most of my colleagues speak it quite well so i'm pretty set. I help out with whatever i can.

My colleagues so far have included
-A calefare from 'the little nonya' He bullied jeanette aw in episode 6 and 7
-2 guys waiting to enter ntu
-A former food tech DCP student (my future job prospect HAHA)

One of the ntu guy is a pretty damn good salesman.He worked as a promoter for panasonic before he enlisted 2 years back.PES E as well! So he's good in my books from the start :D Anyway i know if i could speak proper chinese i could be a good promoter as well. lol. not knowing chinese sucks. i was supposed to improve my chinese last year lol.hahah.so su=crewed up.

anyway these 2 weeks have been not bad.Played frisbee and soccer after church on sunday. Hope everyone had fun!Sorry to moses for breaking his frisbee lol.It's all the taxi's fault.He hates frisbees.I met sherlene and rebecca accidentally last sat and yesterday respectively! Seriously big surprises. hahah.funny stories on meeting them.

I'm tired and can't form anything inspiring.Good night all

No comments: