Wednesday, February 18, 2009

updates

well,i've got my enlistment date.but it doesn't matter to me. it's what im gonna be doing for the next 2 years.it's the start of something new.i am going to do it and i'm going to do it well,no matter what it is.

let's talk about things that matter to me.
i took my first driving lessons one week ago.I had made a appointment to do my basic theory in the morning and my driving lesson in the afternoon. however, i missed my basic theory because i didn't check the time properly and reached there 40 mins late.(I thought i was early)
that really pissed me off because it's a very serious problem of mine.i get prepared and ready and am in the correct mindset THEN i forget to check the basic things,like the date or time.or how to go there.really and totally unacceptable. i need to organise and not do things like this. i saw a girl crying and screaming softly while i was booking my replacement lesson.she'd failed her btt

anyhow,i'd did my lesson for driving and did it pretty well actually!an blessed upside.

sat was not bad. sorry i couldn't join you rebecca! next time i wanna see candy!

it's tough to think when you're listening to nirvana.maybe.maybe not.

my mom fell sick on monday.she got better yesterday.
i trained with yifei today!love it. we exercised with tires today

No comments: