Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4-2-2009 workout log

Front squats
5x50kg
5x62kg
5x70kg
5x75kg
1x80kg
1x80kg
1x80kg
1x80kg
1x80kg

My fingering was pretty screwed up today,didn't stretch my wrists alot these past weeks,so stiff wrists=no go front squat. I took a min break between each of the singles to keep my form good.
I have to keep my posture good,back straight,head up and elbows forward

Dynamic rows
5x7x40kg

Press
3x3x40kg
wah this was very screwed up.My right arm keeps going up before my left so it's like / <---
Very bad,need to work on it

Went swimming after that.

Ate lunch and went out at 3 to do some parallel bar stuff. I LOVE GYMNASTICS.hahah.wish i could have crash pads tho.

one of neighbours had ANOTHER funeral at their house.they had one before chinese new year and one more i just saw today.Poor guys.

The mall near my house is closing down and i'm pretty damn sad about it.I'm going on a photographing spree before it gets shut down.Already so many of the shops have been closed :( I wish i had taken pictures of it while it still was opened.haha.It's quite funny,i didn't even realise that the place was going to be shut down this month although i knew that it was going to be turned into a shopping centre. I thought that the place would be untouched,that they were just going to magically convert it into the shopping centre with a wave of the developers magic wand. I've never been to alot of these places before even. Just wandered around them,looking and looking and looking. And haven't found anything. Just visited cafe cartel with timo last night for the first time.jesus

You know what? I'm gonna start inviting people to gardens. and if they don't turn up? i'll just do it myself.

No comments: